LIFE IS YEAH

Search This Blog

In Artikel Bahasa Inggris

Interview With Actress


Host    : “Good morning viewer.  Welcome back with me, Devina, in our favourite TV  program  “The Talk Show”.  Indonesia has many talented singer,  one of them is our guest star. She is a beautiful. She is not only good in singer but also in business. Ok, please welcome and give her applause ‘Rossa‘ !”
Host    : “Welcome to my show rossa, you look so beautiful  today.”
Rosa    : “Yes, thank you for your invited.  You seem excessive.”
Host    : “As we know you the most singer in Indonesia, you have perfect carrier but  how did you get interested in business ? And what is kind of your business ?”
Rossa  : “Haha, because I think business can be an investment in future and my business is still related  with my career, because my bussines is karaoke.  And also property business.”
Host    : “Wow, you have 2 business, but you also busy with your carrier. How do you control both the business ?”
Rossa  : “For karaoke, I control it via twitter and also the website. But usually I visit every 3 months because there is a meeting of managerial. And for business property, I am not really owner  because I invested my money with  a resort.  So it may just be a meeting for each month.”
Host    : “Wow, so fantastic. You really have business life. Where is the located of the  resort  ?”
Rossa  : “In Raja Ampat, that resort look like maldives but in Indonesia version.”
Host    : “Wow , I can imagine it. So beautiful and heavenly . By the way, how many branches your  karaoke outlet ?”
Rossa : “Now still around forty branches karaoke outlets.”
Host    : “Is your karaoke outlet as usual like other karaoke outlet ? Or your karaoke outlet have special thing ?”
Rossa  : “I think a little different because this is a family karaoke, so visitors can bring their children without fear.”
Host    : “And is this one of  your outlet karaoke ?” (show image)
Rossa  : “Haha you right. I design it with purple colour because I love purple.”
Host    : “I think your design is suit for family. Rossa you so talented in business. But you still shine with your singing carrier. I heard you have a duet with Afgan, is it right ?”
Rossa  : “Yes it is true. We duet for sing a song that title is ‘Kamu Yang Ku Tunggu’.”
Host    : “Ehm, as we know , there are rumors. You have a special relation with him.”
Rossa  : “Haha , no it is just a gossip. Our relation is like siblings, not more.”
Host    : “Really ? You don’t hide anything ? You really telling the truth ? I’m not sure.”
Rossa  : “Yes, I really telling the truth. We just often share experiences and stories.”
Host    : “Whether including sharing a love story ?”       
Rossa  : “Yes including that. But please, do not suspicious !”
Host    : “Ok, I'm just kidding. I heard that you also have released a new album.”
Rossa  : “It is true, and one of the song is be a movie ost.”
Host    : “What the title of your song and the movie ?”
Rossa  : “The title of my song is Hijrah Cinta and the title of the movie is Haji Backpacker. I think this movie very nice to watch, You will lose if you do not watch.”
Host    : “Oh, I know that movie , I have watched it. Oh My God, what time is it ? Before I end this show, I have one more question. What will you do in the future ?”
Rossa  : “I will remain a career in music but also keep developing my business. And also remain always proud parents and my son.”

Host    : “Ok Rossa, thanks for taking your spare time in the event the talk show. And also thank you for my viewer, I love you all. See you again with me in the next show.”

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Menangkan juga Jackpot hingga ratusan juta rupiah.
    Custumer Service online kami siap 24jam akan melayani Deposit,
    withdraw dan Registrasi anda dengan cepat, ramah, sopan dan
    juga profesional.
    Kami bertransaksi Menggunakan Bank BCA, BNI, BRI , Danamon , dan Mandiri
    Ayo segera daftarkan diri anda di www,pokers1288,pw
    (PIN BBM : 7AC8D76B)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.