LIFE IS YEAH

Search This Blog

In Artikel Bahasa Inggris

Tukiyem's Baby Birthday



(Devina sings a song)

Devina  : “Hallo, Tania dudududuu. May I sit there ?”
Tania     : “No, you may not sit here!
Devina  : “What news do you read Tania?”
Tania     : “Ehmmm.. ?”
Devina  : “Taniaaa !!!
Tania     : “You are startling me Devina! what’s up ?”
Devina  : “What news do you read Nia, Tania, Nya Nia ?”
Tania     : “About Tukiyem’s chidbirth. The baby is very cute, funny and rather fat. Oh..”
Devina  : “Can I borrow it Tania, please ?”
Tania     : “Sure Devina, here it is. “
Devina  : “Oh very cute. What ?” Tukiyem will be a president !”
Tania     : “What ? What do you speak about ? Hah ? What ? Are you kidding me ?”
Devina  : “I do not lie. Swear !”
Tania     : “Wait Devina. Where is the news that Tukiyem will be a president ?”
Devina  : “Oh, this is the news Tania.”
Tania     : “You’re right Devina. But, I don’t believe about this. Maybe, it is just a gossip about Tukiyem.”
Devina  : “Yeaps Tania, maybe you like that. She also celebrates party for her baby’s birthday in 32th January , and she also invites me and my cousin. Do you want to join us ?”
Tania     : “Where will that party be held ?”
Devina  : “Maybe in The Light Moon Hotel.”
Tania     : “What ? What I did hear you correctly ? The Light Moon Hotel ? A child’s birthday will celebrate in a royal hotel ? Are you serious ? I was almost half dead to hear that !
Devina  : “Yeah Tania. Why not ? It will be a big, interest , and royal party.”
Tania     : “Wow. It’s so amazing Devina. I admire about that.”
Devina  : “By the way, do you want to join it ?”
Tania     : “Of course. It’s an attractive offer. I will join that.”
Devina  : “What is it ? Look Tania, in east hall, Tukiyem will hold a press conference at 12 p.m. Do you want to come ?”
Tania     : “Oh sorry. I can’t come Devina. Because, I must  return this book to my friend.”
Devina  : “Ehhmm. No problem Tania. By the way, I must go there. Bye Tania, Bye bye bye !”

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.