LIFE IS YEAH

Search This Blog

In Artikel Bahasa Inggris

Join Singing Contest



Comitte             : “Hello, good afternoon !”

Participate    : “Good afternoon !”

Committe        : “This is committe of singing contest. May I help you ?”

Participate    : “Sure. I want to join the contest. Can I ?”

Committe        : “Certainly I do. Do you have a blank for this contest ?”

Participate    : “I don’t have a blank. I don’t know that I must substance that blank too. Can I list without blank ?”

Committe        : “Of course. You still be able to list without blank. I will encode for processing you.”

Participate    : “Oh yeah ? Okey, thanks.”

Committe        : “And now, what’s your name ?”

Participate    : “Ehmm. My name is Tania Farah.”

Committe        : “What is your nick name ?”

Participate    : “My nick name is Tania.”

Committe        : “When and where were you born ?”

Participate    : “I was born in Bojonegoro, August 12th 1998. Can I join this contest ? Because the age boundary about 13 until 20 years."

Committe        : “Okey.. sure. And than, can you list names of your phone number ?”

Participate    : “Yeapss. Hear carefully. 0 – 8 – 9 – 6 – 5 – 5 – 7 – 5 – 0 – 7 – 5 – 7.”

Committe        : “Oh yeah. And the last, where do you live now ?”

Participate    : “I live at Jl. Montpellier number 26 A.”

Committe        : “Oh yeah, and thanks for your participate for this singing contest.”

Participate    : “Oke. You’re welcome. By the way,  when and where will that contest be held ?”

Committe        : “In the Capital City of province. If you live in East Java, valuable will be held in Surabaya, in Sangrila Hotel and about 8 a.m.”

Participate    : “Okey. I think enough and thank you for your information about this.”

Committe        : “You’re welcome.”

Participate    : “Ehmm. Good afternoon !”


Committe        : “Good afternoon !”

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.